Note to Self.
1. Don’t spend all your time social networking. Go outside and play every once in a while.
2. Learn to be patient with yourself. Things happen when they’re suppose to.
3. It’s the journey, not the destination. Your time will come in due season.
4. The grass isn’t greener, though it always appears to be when someone is standing in the shade instead of the sun. The shade is your insecurities. Let them go and let the sun in.
5. Remember that you have two ears and only one mouth. Learn to listen twice as much as you speak.
6. “Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” - Yoda
7. It’s not your location that’s the problem. It’s how you feel about yourself.
8. Don’t lean on your own understanding. Things aren’t always what they appear to be.
9. Oh, they didn’t really love you? So what, their loss.
10. Everything’s going to be o.k. Don’t worry so much.